Benefits of Membership in the Cape Cod Genealogical Society
- Help and guidance from fellow members and colleagues
- Participation in Special Interest Groups (SIGS)
- Monthly Program Meetings emphasizing genealogical and historical issues and techniques
- Research Trips
- CCGS Genealogy Room and Library
- Classes in genealogy
- Annual Subscription to the Journal, two issues a year
- Opportunities for leadership, fellowship and volunteering
- Special research projects
To apply for membership please fill out the Membership Application (PDF) and return it with your payment to:
CCGS Membership Chairman
P.O. Box 1394
Harwich, MA 02645-6394
You can request a Membership Application from the CCGS Membership Chairman at the above address or by emailing Bonnie Cormier at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members can renew their membership by using this Membership Renewal Form (PDF).
CCGS ByLaws 2012 (PDF)
Please join us today!