Do you have a story to tell that you would be willing to share?
- Perhaps an 'interesting' ancestor?
- The 'black sheep'?
- the 'skeleton in the closet'?
- A brick wall that you have been able to break down?
- Or, the brick wall that still stands and appears to be permanent?
- An experience of your own while conducting your research?
- Perhaps a case of serendipity?
- A suggestion or hint that might help another with his or her research?
Help is available if you are not sure how to put a presentation together. Props are always welcome--photos, charts, or other items relating to your story--but they are not required.
If you have a story to share or would like further information, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.