Topics include: Cape historical narratives, features on past national events having an impact on the growing population of the Cape (e.g., epidemics), transcriptions of original documents, edited version of diaries and journals kept by Cape Codders from the past, and narratives about challenging genealogical investigations which may illuminate for others how to conduct their own searches.
To pique your interest, below is a sampling of the Contents from this premier edition. The Journal will appear twice per year.
- Immigration in American Genealogy
- Starting Irish Genealogy
- Genealogical Resources of Barnstable County
- Smashing Stereotypes: The Case of Sidney Brooks
- The Value of Probate
- Indian Census of 1861
- The Universalists of Provincetown
- Don’t Call Your Cousins – Let Them Call You
- Life Glimpses and Writings of Geneva Agnes Nickerson Eldredge
- The Congregational Church: Its Origins in England
- The Seabury's: 19th Century Tuberculosis on Cape Cod
- Nickerson Homesteads
Other publications of the Cape Cod Genealogical Society