- The Internet, the World Wide Web, and what your PC does for you.
- How pages on the Web differ from pages in books, magazines and journals.
- What to do if you get lost, or forget where you came from, or how to find that great site you stumbled upon last week....
- Managing a list of favorite Web sites.
- Problems with printing Web pages.
- Using your browser’s tabs
- Copy/Paste from a Web site.
- Emailing Web pages to others
- Questions and answers.
Click for the complete January CCGS Mentoring Schedule.